Sunday, October 08, 2006

last but not least in the madzionist baby shower saga

if, by chance, you'd like to give the newest madzionist a gift - i've had madze register a wishlist here:

Gift Registry

a disclaimer from madze:

"THE MZ FAMILY IS VERY EXCITED THAT GOD WILLING WE WILL SOON BE BLESSED WITH A BABY BOY. THANKS TO NANC FOR THE IDEA TO POST THIS REGISTRY. WE ASK THAT GIFTS BE SENT AFTER THE BABY IS BORN AS IT IS JEWISH TRADITON NOT TO RECEIVE GIFTS BEFORE. THANK YOU"

i assume if we double up on something, madze family can always exchange it for something else. giftcards are always a plus for those necessities.

be sure to put a gift tag with your gift so madze knows who to thank profusely.

thank you all for attending and participating in the frivolities.

9 comments:

nanc said...

your wish is my command. when the little guy comes i'll make an announcement and repost this.

The Merry Widow said...

Good idea! I have to get more ink for my printer! heheheheh!
Ideas, I have ideas!

tmw

Brooke said...

Yeah, please repost it or my swiss cheese memory will never recall! LOL!

The Merry Widow said...

Hormones, Brooke, hormones! That and trying to keep track of everything! Because if we don't, it will all collapse! At least that is why husbands and children are always calling for YOU! Honey, Mommy...sometimes I wanted to change my name, to Nebuchanezzar, at least the children couldn't say it!

tmw

Always On Watch said...

When this is reposted, I'll figure out the details of how to get the present to MZ and family.

nanc said...

when you do it this way at walmart.com - THEY ship it to him and we don't even have to know his address! it's great - i use it all the time. check out how madze put his address in - it's a hoot!

Brooke said...

TMW: My three-year old boy just called me by my first name... HA! He knew it would be funny, by the big smirk on his cute little face!

The Merry Widow said...

You got a smartypants, Brooke! hahahahaha! And you're worried about him talking? You'd better worry about when he does decide to start talking, this child could be dangerous to your sanity! You may regret him talking! Hint, buy a large pack of extra large athletic socks, they make terrific gags! and they stretch enough to tie around the back of his head!

tmw

nanc said...

ducttape. need i say more? remember the tee-shirt:

HELP, I'M TALKING AND I CAN'T SHUT-UP!