Monday, July 30, 2007

Blogger Reflection Award


I've been tagged by TMW, here are the rules: (excuse me if I don't follow them very well)
1. Copy this post (meaning the rules).
2. Reflect on five bloggers and write a least a paragraph about each one.
3. Make sure you link this post so others can read it and the rules.
4. Go leave your chosen bloggers a comment and let them know they’ve been given the award.
5. Put the award icon on your site.

"This award should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy . . . of knowing them and being blessed by them."

Beakerkin,
I met Beak at Bad Eagle and we hit if off right away. He is one of the funnest people I know but to really get a taste of his humor you have to listen to him do a radio broadcast. Beak has been my best friend on the web since we battled 167, his sockpuppets and his toad, craigy b. We kicked butt!

Mr Beamish,
Beamish, (Cuz) has a nasty streak that I admire and he pisses all the right people off! I had always thought that leftism was a mental disease but I was surprised to learn that they actually were compelled to show everyone they were morons.

My three sisters,

Always on Watch,
Although she came to this game late, she has more than made up for it with her determination and research. A world class blogger more than equal to the task.

Nanc,
A well defined sense of right and wrong with the protective instincts of a momma grizzly. One of the wisest decisions I've ever made was to ask her to be my blogging partner.

The Merry Widow,
A Godly woman and a warrior for the Lord. A member of my team and a heart of gold.

I love my sisters and if you give me a hard time, watch out when the long knifes come out!

:^)


I have to add Elmer's Brother and Farmer John.

EB is always there when you need a backup.

Farmer makes my brain swell and itch.

¡A mis hermanos y hermanas!

10 comments:

nanc said...

thank you, warren - choosing me for a blog partner was maybe not the wisest thing you ever did, but it did show you to be a regular wiseguy - whup-whup!

as for the farmer, i usually just drink a half bottle of calamine for that...

*:}

The Merry Widow said...

Nanc-You're doing pretty good! I have to use up half a bottle of Benadryl and half a bottle of Benadryl gel!
You better believe it Warren, we each have kitchens, and bread knives can do..."unpleasant" things to the foolish!
We decide that since Warren was a chick magnet...he really needed 3 little sisters...poor man!

tmw ;-}

nanc said...

and on top of all THAT - a wife!

what a glutton for punishment!

good thing we're all just about as sweet as we could be...bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!

*:[

Anonymous said...

...always a bride's maid and never the bride. **sigh**

;-)

elmers brother said...

warren thanks. I have to admit I haven't been around anywhere much since this meme has made the rounds. I appreciate and feel honored. (is the orchestra playing yet?)

I'd like to thank my mother and father...for having me

and the doctor who delivered me....

The Merry Widow said...

...and slapped you?

tmw

elmers brother said...

speaking of getting slapped

Warren said...

EB, always remember to thank all the little people .

Billy Barty, Willie Shoemaker, General Tom Thumb.....

;^)

nanc said...

hehehe...

*:]

Always On Watch said...

Warren,
I'm finally getting here--late, thanks to the little road trip that Mr. AOW and I had to make.

Yes, I'm determined. My co-workers say that I'm like a dog with a bone: once I latch onto an idea, I worry it to death.

Thanks for including me in the awards.