Wednesday, August 01, 2007
BLOGGER REFLECTION AWARD
i've been tagged. oh, yes i have. beak, the farmer, eyes, and rob are the culprits and when you're ganged up on, you've got to fight back!
...and, thank you to them for their kind words...i think...although i'm sure my nasty reputation is now at stake!
rules of the tag:
1. Copy this post (meaning the rules).
2. Reflect on five bloggers and write a least a paragraph about each one.
3. Make sure you link this post so others can read it and the rules.
4. Go leave your chosen bloggers a comment and let them know they’ve been given the award.
5. Put the award icon on your site. i didn't like theirs so chose one i liked. just another great thing about being me!
"This award should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy . . . of knowing them and being blessed by them.”
now, for the five i intend to NOT tag (that and most of my favorite bloggers have already been hit with this one - including my partner here, warren):
1. steve as he is one of the most passionate bloggers this side of jeff bargholz i've come to know - EVERYTHING pists him off!
2. russet shadows - WHAT A WRITER! he is pure brilliance and has a tongue slaying way with words - one of the best moonbat fighter pilots out there.
3. my fern who stands upright against the tyrannies facing ours and other great nations - he is focused, yet flexible. and, he is truly one of the best blogfriends in the www. one other thing that makes him sooooooo wonderful is when i've been out of line a time or four, he scolds me in private...oh boo...thank the Lord - i'd hate to get whupped by him in public!
4. beamish, THE master of slice and dice - if he cannot do it - it cannot be done! his way with words is only exceeded by the manner with which he delivers them - you DO NOT want to be at the end of his rapier wit sword!
5. and last, but certainly not least, cube - resident geeky mathmetician and furball supplier (see her catblog fridays) - there is something for everyone at cube's - her short, but sweet posts have me roaring on an almost daily basis.
thank you to everyone who thought of me when dishing out this tag. now stop with all the mush! right now!