Monday, August 16, 2004

A few Poems

A Plea

Come darkness
And hold me in your sweet embrace.
Wrap me in your flowing cloak
That others may not see
My tears.
*********

Night Seasons


I love the night,
The way snow falls through the light.
As if it just magically appears
From just out of sight.

I love the spring rain,
The way it heals pain.
The staccato rushing sound,
As it runs down the drain.

I love the summer wind,
The way tree limbs bend.
Howling storms in the dark
That seems to never end.

I love the fall,
Most glorious season of all.
Bone dry colored leaves
Scatter rustle and sprawl.

These things I hold dear.
My loved ones are near.
All through the long night,
I have no fear.


**************

Falling

Twisting
Turning
Head over heal.
Spinning
Tumbling
Through the darkness I wheel.

Screaming
Sobbing
No one to hear.
Hitting
Dying
Is what I most Fear.

Spiraling


Falling




In this black pit.






God help me








Wake up












Before I…










No comments: